As of v6.0 IHV is able to monitor the configuration signature of a device (Platform4, Platform5, EAGLE)
Therefor the signature is stored in a property.
The standard polling/status configuration can be used for comparing the configuration signature to the reference signature.
This lesson describes how to set a reference value of the configuration signature and how differences are displayed.
Configuration Signature Properties
1. double click on the property Configuration Signature
2. press reload to download the current configuration signature from the device
3. tick check box Determine Status
4. open the status configuration
5. set the current value as reference value
Change the configuration
Change the device configuration e.g. the device location:
1. double click the property location
2. change the current value
3. press write
4. close the dialog with ok
1. right click the device on which you just changed the location property
2. select MultiConfig from the context menu
Save the configuration
Save the configuration by pressing Write in the Load/Save dialog