1. Click on Login
2. Register an account
3. Note: If you had already an account for our previous helpdesk system use the password reminder function to set a password.
Follow the instructions received via eMail and login with your credentials.
To register for an account fill in all mandatory fields and remember the password.
If you have already an account you can use the password reminder function to reset your password.
1. Your Account - edit your profile settings
2. Your Tickets - Overview of your open and resolved tickets
3. Search bar - fulltext search for tickets and knowledgebase
4. Navigation Buttons to directly switch between Knowledgebase, News, Downloads or My Tickets
5. Preview of Knowledgebase and News - shows recent added articles and news posts
Use the search bar in the portal home to search for tickets, knowledgebase articles, news and files
Search or browse the knowledgebase for frequently asked questions, howtos etc.
1. Navigation is possible by clicking the breadcrumbs.
2. You can subscribe to category folders and articles to get notified about new content or article
updates, share the article via eMail or download as PDF.
Browse the download library for firmware versions and tools.
To create a ticket click on the 'Contact Us' button on the portal home or go to 'My Tickets' and click 'Submit Ticket'
Fill in the ticket form as detailed as possible.
Related knowledgebase articles are shown based on matching keywords given in the subject field.
Attach supporting documents like switch dumps, network drawings, logfiles, etc.
The size limit for attachements is 85 MByte per file.
If you click on the "Tickets" button in the portal home page to get an overview page of all your open and resolved tickets.
Click on the subject of a ticket in the list to open the ticket details.
The ticket detail view gives you all ticket comments in a chronologic order.
At any time you can leave a comment, upload additional supporting files or close the ticket.