Skip to main content
HiFusion v03.1.00 released - News / Software Products - Belden Support Center
HiFusion v03.1.00 released
Category: Software Products
New features in version 03.1.00
- Generates PSMs compatible with Ind. HiVision 07.1.00.
Fixes in version 03.1.00
- The feature 'GPS Coordinates of a device' can be disabled, but property always appears in Ind. HiVision.
Fix: Feature cannot be disabled any more.
- If in one PSM different device icons were defined for different Sys OIDs it could happen, that all devices got the same icon.
- Management protocols: The 2 checkboxes 'HTTP' and 'HTTPS' were replaced by the checkbox 'Web Interface'.
Ind. HiVision determines which version to use.
- The feature 'Signaling' was present in HiFusion. Only Hirschmann devices support Signaling.
Fix: Feature was removed from HiFusion.