Security Vulnerability Corrected
Regarding the vulnerabilities of Java SE 8 Update 144 and earlier:
These vulnerabilities have been corrected in this release. The use of Java SE 8 Update 152 or later is now mandatory for using the browser GUI.
Fixes in version 07.1.01
- SNMP Timeouts occur with HiOS devices when SHA authentication and AES encryption is used.
- The Event Actions no longer works after upgrading to version 7.1 if "Component" text field is empty in "Preferences - Basics - Event Actions - Alarms" dialog.
- Subring redundancy is not drawn after importing a project.
- Changes in the status for the "System Start" property were not detected correctly.
- Services and Tunnels: If there were multiple entries, some entries had no instance and their properties could not be requested.
- Services and Tunnels: The values of the Alarm State were wrong.
Changes in version 07.1.01
- Greek translation updated.