Overslaan naar hoofdinhoud
Industrial HiVision v07.1.02 released - Nieuws / Software Products - Belden Support Center
Industrial HiVision v07.1.02 released
Categorie: Software Products
Fixes in version 07.1.02
- Port In/Out Load:
If the calculated load value was below 0%, 0% was shown. If it was above 100%, 100% was shown. Now these values are skipped.
This could happen if the device returned the wrong value from the port counters.
- Some Event Actions were no longer working. Fixed.
- MultiConfig™ on interfaces was not available. For HiOS devices, it is possible now to configure RSTP and VLAN on HSR interfaces.
- The PoE tab contained devices that did not support PoE. Fixed.
- When attempting to schedule a task, using the Scheduler function, the "New Task" dialog did not display the PoE ports. Fixed.
- After configuring the "Event Action" function with a $COMPONENT variable the message box displayed a GUI session IDs for empty components. Fixed.