- You can find the problems, workarounds and fixes related to this release in the issue list.
New features in Provize® Suite
You can find the following new features in this version.
- Explorer - Export IPv4 list for Industrial HiVision
The Export IPv4 list button opens a dialog where you can export an IPv4 list to import into Industrial HiVision.
- Explorer - Manually open web applet
The Open web applet button opens a dialog where you can manually enter a valid IP address for the device you want to set up, without discovering the device.
- Suite - Application switcher and management bar
The Application switcher and management bar lets you switch between Provize® Explorer and Provize® Planner.
- Explorer - Rework table and Next Recommended Action column
The Discovered devices list table has been reworked. Several columns have been removed and a Next recommended action column has been added. This column displays the Next recommended action for the device configuration.
- Explorer - Retain device and show reachability
Provize® Explorer updates the Discovered devices list with every new scan and keeps the devices found in previous scans. The Discovered Devices column displays a blue mark next to the newly discovered devices. After you click on the device, the blue mark is no longer displayed.
- Explorer - No-license usage of Provize® Explorer
You can use Provize® Explorer without a license. When you use Provize® Explorer without a license, you cannot switch to Provize® Planner.
- Planner - L2 Redundancy (MRP)
The Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP) is compatible with redundant ring coupling, supports VLANs, and is distinguished by very short reconfiguration times.
Additions to the manual
- In Provize® Explorer version 01.4.00, a valid access password excludes the following characters: @, [, ?, ".
- In Provize® Explorer version 01.4.00, a valid initial password is between 6 and 31 characters.
- In Provize® Explorer version 01.4.00, the discovered devices list includes the Product name column.
- In Provize® Suite version 01.4.00, the welcome page is the Provize® application switcher between Provize® Planner and Provize® Explorer.
- In Provize® Planner version 01.4.00, a valid IPv4 name value is: an alphanumeric ASCII character string with 1..255 characters.
- In Provize® Planner version 01.4.00, when you update the prefix length in the IPv4 configuration bar, the number of selected devices is displayed in the bar.
- In Provize® Planner version 01.4.00, the BOM.xlsx file has an added Redundancy column that displays the type of MRP, the reconfiguration time, and the VLAN ID.